Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mumford and Sons!

Mumford and Sons deserve their own post, because the concert I just went to was AH-MAZING!  I seriously love them so much, and I am so happy that whenever I listen to their album Babel, I will think of my time in London, since I have listened to it on repeat since the day it came out.  Seeing them in concert again was a dream come true.  It was a little different than last time.  For one, I was in the 4th tier rather than close to the stage on the ground, but it gave me a different perspective.  They played all of my favorite songs, and even sang one song (not on their album) completely a Capella.  It was so awesome.  This show was the largest indoor show they have ever played, and it was in their hometown of London.  I am so glad that I spent money on this show.  I thought I was going to cry I was so happy and excited.  Then again, I expect that I will be overly emotion these last few days in London.  I really don't want to leave! But basically, I love Mumford & Sons, like, a whole lot, and seeing them live tonite with friends was the best way to end the semester. <3















No comments:

Post a Comment