Tuesday, December 11, 2012

And I'm Finished with My Undergrad!

After my exam this morning, I am officially done with my undergrad.  I graduate on Saturday!  It's so weird to think about.  But at least I'm not going into the 'real world' so to speak yet.  There is those fun 3 years of grad school and being even more broke... yay!
But I just have to comment on my exam experience here.  It was like in Harry Potter.  There were 5 or 6 classes all in one big room (the Tennis Hall, like a gym) with desks lined up and marked with a grid.  You had an assigned seat (I was at least in the front of the room).  But I have never taken a test with so many people before! It was also the first time I've taken a test that used a blue book (we're not that fancy at Ambrose I guess). It was very strange.  But I finished my exam in plenty of time, and now I'm free for real!  I just have to turn in some hard copies of my papers today, and then I get to go see Mumford and Sons tonite! I am really excited for that.  Then hopefully I can live it up the next few days before I have to head home on Friday.  I also have to pack yet, and I'm not looking forward to it.  I'm also not looking forward to leaving at 6:45 am to get to the airport on time.  Time here has just gone way too fast!  I can't believe it's time to leave already.  I am so sad! I am going to miss London and all of my friends here so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment