Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just to Clear the Air, I Do Normal Student Things Here...

In case you got the impression that all I do is travel and have fun here (Grandma K!), I'd like to say that I actually do have student-like things to do (they're just not as fun to write about!)  The last few days I have been working away at homework: reading, researching, writing, etc.  So that I can get my paper done so I can not worry about it this weekend when I'm in Paris! :)  I also went to the chiropractor today (my first British chiro experience).  It was a bit different than home, but mostly alright.  He didn't do much manipulative adjusting, which I'm not so used to, but he did do a lot of muscle work, which I liked (and was very thankful for, especially my shoulders!).  He seemed thrown off by my extensive anatomy and chiropractic knowledge, and then I told him my intended career. ;) I'm going back next week, so we'll see how it goes.
But as for studying, I think that next time I study abroad, I'll just do the abroad part.  How dare my studies get in the way of my adventures and fun time!  But alas, I have to actually do work. Which is what I'm going to do now that I've added an average post to my blog.
On a totally random (to you) side note, a plane just flew really close to the ground over my dorm.  It's like living next to train tracks.  There is one like every 15 4 minutes and they are SO LOUD. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment