Thursday, July 26, 2012

Research, Research, Research

The last few weeks I have been researching things about study abroad, Europe, and London.  I have found some pretty helpful blogs and websites that are pretty fun and informative to read.  My parents also got me a stack of books for my birthday about London and Europe that I've been skimming through.  There is so much information sometimes it is a little overwhelming!  But I have found Pinterest and StumbleUpon to be rather helpful (and fun!) tools in my research. In addition to my research, I have also changed my desktop background on my laptop to pictures of or pertaining to London. :) Just getting in the spirit and all.  I am also really excited for the Olympics to start, which happens to be taking place in London!


No comments:

Post a Comment