Monday, July 16, 2012

First Post!

Hey everyone!
So this is my blog to keep everyone who wants to know about my trip informed and entertained, and for a personal record for myself through this journey.  So we are a little over halfway through summer.  My plane tickets are purchased (finally) and I just received the bill (ouch!) in the mail today for my trip costs.  I got a little pile of Europe (books about Europe and London) from my parents for my birthday, and I started thumbing through a few of them last night.  I am getting so excited! It still kind of seems surreal though, that I'm actually going to LONDON for 4 MONTHS. Wow. I am worried about packing and about having time to see everything I can.  I hope that I will be motivated enough to plan well enough so I can make the most out of my time there.  But for now, I have a blog started (and it's pretty sweet, if you ask me :), and part of the name props to Ryan!) and I am excited to use it more come fall!
But for now, I am enjoying my last summer EVER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment