Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Need Your Help!

Hello Followers!
I'm in need of assistance.  I am trying to pick out some photos to submit to the "Around the World" Photo Contest at Ambrose.  Since I have like 654325 some pictures and little to no time to look at them all and decide, I am asking for some help.  If you followed me and my pictures on Facebook, tell me/comment on some of your favs! Then I can hopefully narrow it down some, and I can know which ones you liked! :)  If you need a refresher, all my study abroad photos are on my Facebook page and organized into albums here. It can come from any album from this past fall! The categories I can enter in are as follows: Nature, Architecture, People/Portrait, Capturing Diversity, Women/Family, and Creative/Artistic.
Thank you guys so much for your help and for following my adventures! It would really help a busy and indecisive girl out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment